Ozwater19′ is Australia’s largest Water Industry Exhibition, spreading across halls 14 to 20 of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Covering over 5000 square meters of exhibition space, hosting approximately 3500 attendees with around 250 exhibitors participating in the 2019 exhibit!
This years Ozwater19′ Trade Exhibit showcased the latest in innovation and continued to promote sustainable water management to the thousands of visitors over the two-day exhibition. Moreton Hire were contracted by the Australian Water Association to provide a full suite of exhibition products and services, including a range of custom stands delivered for individual exhibitors in the show.
Additionally, our new Summit Black Maxima Shell Scheme was debuted and featured in two feature areas throughout the expo! The ‘Brighton Beach Themed Club House’ included it as a feature, along with signage, and matching furniture (images below). Interested in including the Summit in your next custom stand? View more information here.
- Meeting areas
- Backlit Fascia Signage
- 5000 sqm of exhibition area
- Chill out zones and feature areas
- 14 Moreton Hire custom built stands
- Main show build including all organiser feature areas
- Full fit out, including furniture, lighting, power, signage, flooring and audio visual.
- Exhibition signage including Registration Desk, Rigged Signage & Large Concourse Banners