Create a free accountto view product pricing
Held from the 4-6th of September 2018, The Land Forces Expo is an international industry exposition to showcase equipment, technology and services for the armies of Australia and the Indo-Asia-Pacific. Conducted by Industry Defence Security Australia Limited in collaboration with Australian Army, it was the largest ever exhibition held at the Adelaide Convention Centre covering 20,000sqm.
‘A total 624 participating exhibitor companies and 74 delegations from 36 countries attended the event.’ – South Australia the Defence State
EQUIPMENT & SERVICES PROVIDED
Moreton Hire were engaged to provide a full suite of exhibition products and services which included:
- Main Entry / Registration which consisted of a 20x10m Maxiflex Structure and 15x3m covered walkway
- Exhibition Shell Booths (Over 1420sqm of Evolve system)
- Exhibition Showcase Pods (Syma pod packages)
- Organiser Feature Areas:
- Fully fabricated FastTrack e-Badge registration counter and syma-built Customer Service counters incorporating full event branding.
- VIP Delegates Lounge
- Media Centre
- Café & Business Lounge
- Organiser’s own Sales stand
- Conference Information office & Speakers Prep
- Custom Stand builds/fitouts, including:
- US Pavilion, Honeywell, Nobels, CisTech, RUD, Armor, Defcon Technologies, Tiger, Invisio
- Event Signage:
- Custom marquee gable, large format banners, both vinyl and stretch fabric reframe, backlit signage, fabric cube directional signage, glass decals, wall branding and counter graphics.
- Furniture for both exhibitor and organiser requirements.
- Complete account and project management building services.
CHALLENGES FACED AND RESOLVED BY THE MH TEAM
The Adelaide Convention Centre proved a challenging venue logistically for the installation of such a large-scale exhibition – for all concerned – given the size of many stands and the army equipment on display.
Thorough planning, a detailed schedule and a close collaboration with not only the organiser and venue, but also the logistics/freight handling company and other key suppliers ensured a very successful installation which was delivered on time, exceeding the expectations of all!
I would like to congratulate Moreton Hire on the professional way that it performed its services for GOLDOC at the Cold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games in Australia. Well Done!
Moreton Hire was a very capable and flexible supplier, and was on the time with key milestones including meeting handovers under challenging timeframes, and attaining the high levels of compliance that the event required.
… managed a challenging mix of events, in tight timeframes, with multiple stakeholders to ensure every client felt valued and events delivered
Interested to Hear More?
Contact our team today and discuss your upcoming project.