Senior Account Manager – BrisbaneOctober 12, 2021
Project AdministratorOctober 12, 2021
About the Opportunity
Moreton Hire is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team.
The role requires the resilience to operate in a fast-paced environment supported by our national Moreton Hire network. Reporting to the COO, the position will be responsible for the delivery of Major International Events. The projects are varied and complex, occurring at various locations across Australia. Specifically, the role will include; planning, site management, contract administration, and financial management of all infrastructure delivery for the Event. This includes key client liaison, stakeholder management, project team resourcing, and project & financial reporting.
- Being directly responsible for the Project delivery and dismantle of major site and event infrastructure.
- Management of all staff and resources required for the effective delivery of the project.
- Overall co-ordination of all contractors and suppliers including accreditation processes and implementation
- Management of project timelines, risks, and reporting.
- Management of project budgets and advising on options to keep budget on track
- Chairing project meetings with clients and consultants
- Adherence for entire site to Worksafe requirements, emergency procedure plans, site safety plan, policy & procedures, risk assessment / register and the development of such policies and procedures.
- High proficiency in programming and cost model preparation and management.
- Experience with Marquees and Temporary Structure Installation would be preferred.
- A technical ability to lead and manage complex projects and programs as the key client interface
- We will expect you also have exception time management and organizational skills; with both strong written and spoken communication skills are vital.
- Proven experience managing complex major projects or International Events.
- Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified in Engineering, Architecture, Building & Construction, or a related Project Management discipline.
- An ability to travel away from home locations will be necessary to effectively manage the projects.
- It is a requirement that candidates are residents of Australia.
This presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated person to gain exposure to this dynamic industry.
Other important things to know if you are considering a career with us:
- Moreton Hire applicants will be required to provide a criminal history check, driving history and medical clearance
- At Moreton Hire we enjoy a smoke free work environment both on and off site.
- All Moreton Hire staff are required to undergo random drug testing.