Account Coordinator SydneySeptember 30, 2021
Senior Account Manager – BrisbaneOctober 12, 2021
We are seeking a professional and talented Brisbane based Account Coordinator to join the Moreton Hire Group
- Exciting Events and Exhibitions industry
- Career progression pathways
- Supportive and collaborative company culture
About the Organisation
Moreton Hire is a leading, national events and exhibition organisation, providing full-service events & exhibition hire, design, and project management for over 3000 events per year. With offices across the East Coast of Australia, Moreton Hire has a proud history of transforming events and exhibitions big and small into captivating experiences. From internationally-renowned sporting events, major industry exhibitions, festivals, corporate launches to corporate events.
About the Opportunity
We are now seeking a professional and talented Event Account Coordinator to join our team. The Account Coordinator will assist account managers to meet and exceed client expectations and needs through efficient and proactive support in all administrative, sales and customer service functions. This role would ideally suit a recent event management/hospitality graduate who enjoys an element of selling in their role.
- Respond to and resolve Event inquires.
- Champion the delivery of orders by working with operations.
- Contact clients to receive and fulfill orders when required.
- Advise up sell and cross sell to events by sales on their furniture, exhibition, electrical, audio visual, signage and marquee requirements.
- Support the Account Managers throughout the various stages of the event account management process.
- Adhere to, and work within, the guidelines for all company policies with a heightened awareness relating to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Process payments as required and maintain accurate customer records in system.
- Tertiary qualification with 3+ years’ experience in customer service admin roles or similar
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to work ands how flexibility and willingness to produce quality work in high pressure situations for success
- Willing to install events, and doesn’t leave until the job is done.
- A commitment to exceptional client service with an ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Needs to be self-driven, self-motivated and able to work under deadlines
Other important things to know if you are considering a career with us:
- Moreton Hire applicants will be required to provide a criminal history check, driving history and medical clearance
- At Moreton Hire we enjoy a smoke free work environment both on and off site.
- All Moreton Hire staff are required to undergo random drug testing.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.